After your plate is revealed to the judges, multiple factors contribute to your final score:
- Fulfillment of theme and bonuses - You'll want to pay close attention to the objectives and bonuses displayed at the start of the challenge!
- Mini-game accuracy - Stay sharp and keep practicing to ensure you're completing each minigame with the most accuracy!
- Speed - Judges are as impatient as can be so always be aware of your timing, but don't let them rush you too much!
- Recipe Experience - The more experience you have with specific ingredients and recipes, the more flavorful your dish!
- Specific tastes of each individual judge - Judges can be picky, but who could deny a dish that resembles their favorite meal?