Narcos: Cartel Wars - FAQ
- What are Skills and Skill Sets for?
- What are the Resource Centers for?
- Should I spend my time on going through missions?
- How do I move buildings and make Layouts?
- How do I attack other players?
- Do I have any combat abilities other than troops?
- I am a VIP Subscriber, but I'm not getting all of the benefits I'm supposed to.
- I am a VIP Subscriber, but my benefits aren't active.
- Will my VIP Subscription automatically renew?
- How long will my VIP Subscription last?
- How do I cancel my VIP Subscription?
- What is the VIP Color?
Base and Buildings
- Are Sicario Talents and Cartel bonuses applied to temporary buildings?
- Where do I get directives to build temporary guerrilla buildings?
- Can other players steal Resources not collected from production buildings or Resource Centers?
- Why I can't see additional health and damage boost when I have guerrilla buildings on my Base?
- What are Base Layouts? How do I save them?
Leagues and Events
- How is our Cartel's War reward determined?
- How are my War opponents selected?
- Why can't I start an attack 8 minutes before the War ends?
- How do I start a Cartel War?
- What are Strike Orders?
- How long do I have to be a deserter if I leave a Cartel during War or War Search?
- How to unlink my account from Facebook
- Can I buy another player's account?
- I can't log in my Game Center account on one of my devices. Why?
- Do I have to be connected to the Internet to play?
- I would like to restart my progress and start the game from scratch!
- I can't see any of my friends when I try to invite them to the game